Want Help With Filing For Social Security Disability Benefits
If you would like help with your disability claim, please complete the "Free"Evaluation form and our representative will contact you.
Are you having trouble dealing with Social Security?
We can help!
We worked at Social Security, we know the rules, we will help you.
Important Message About Social Security Disability Benefits
Social Security is a very complex program. Do not assume because Social Security has approved your claim and they are paying you a monthly check, or paid you in the past, that you received all of the benefits you are due.
Many people receiving disability benefits receive less money than they should. Your monthly check amount could be too low or perhaps you did not receive all of the back pay you should have received. Maybe your disability checks have been stopped altogether and should not have been stopped.
Do any of the following situations apply to you? If so, you could be due more money.
- You filed for disability more than one time before Social Security approved your claim.
- You ever received Worker's Compensation and get Social Security disability benefits.
- You received Disability benefits, returned to work and your checks stopped.
- Your checks stopped because you returned to work and then you filed a new claim for disability benefits for the same disabling condition.
- Your checks stopped because you returned to work and then you were reinstated because your work stopped.
- You have minor child(ren) and more than one parent (step-parent) is receiving Social Security benefits.
- You have minor child(ren) and one parent (step-parent) is receiving Social Security benefits and one parent is deceased.
Social Security Advice Online can help you. We will review your Social Security case history and advise you if we think Social Security owes you more money or if your overpayment is incorrect. We do charge a small fee to review your case.
We have a combined work experience of over 100 years with Social Security. We know what they miss and would like to review your case to make sure Social Security has paid you correctly. Don't hesitate to contact us today.
Ask the Experts
Do you have questions? Get free answers from the experts
Saturday, 18 May 2013